Friday, May 13, 2011

I Never Thought I'd Ever Be a Blogger...

 About a month ago my sister was in town and we were having dinner with our two wonderful friends. We started talking about blogs and the different things we would like to write about. I remember sitting there wondering if there was anything interesting enough for me to blog about and I shamelessly wondered if anyone would even want to read what I had to say. This stuck with me and today as I was enjoying my quiet afternoon, I decided that  today was the day I was going to start. I find that my best thinking comes while my son Landon naps. It's the time I can process, pray, read, and ponder life. Thus, I thought the best title for my new found blog would be Naptime Notes. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for visiting.
Lauren

5 comments:

  1. excited to hear about life and how God is moving in your life. Don't worry, people will read. You'll get some kind of weird cult following who think they actually know you just by reading your blog...I think it's a great way to chronicle your life, especially with the little gifts from God that keep us extra busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, I need to figure out how to take Josh's name off and put my name on as the writer of the letter... Sorry but I don't see him as a big blog follower. :-)
    shelly buck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Naptime notes is such a cute title... Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete